Need food and a nice hang-out location? Let Proficient Plumbing and Heating be your guide.
Waterman’s Tavern is a recent American restaurant situated in Brielle, New Jersey’s heart. It is near great spots like the Manasquan River Yacht Club, Sugar Bake Shop and Gourmet Foods, The Pig and Parrot Sandbar, Shipwreck Grill and many more.
It serves meals like foods for vegans, vegetables, handcrafted, meals with no diary, custom desserts, homemade pasta, fresh sushi, fresh seafood, burgers, dry-aged steaks, etc.
The approach of the culinary team is to develop flavors that are bold, spicy, and also delicious. The meals and menu selections are amplified using ingredients that are seasonal, so only the freshest elements get into the meals.
- Mediterranean Octopus — Capers, Mixed olives, Lemon, roasted and marinated octopus (Gluten-free) $16
- Steakhouse Bacon — Citrus fennel slaw, maple bourbon glaze, Thick sliced Applewood smoked bacon $12
- Mushroom Bangers — Mushrooms, stuffed with sweet Italian sausage and seasoned bread crumbs, Pernod cream sauce $14
- Waterman’s Crab Cake — Baked colossal crab meat, onions, peppers, corn purée, cornbread, grain mustard sauce, mango salsa $17
- Fried Calamari —Traditional style, choice of homemade marinara or tossed in sweet Thai sesame chili sauce with hot cherry (Gluten-free) $12
- Fried Ravioli — Homemade marinara sauce $10
- Wings — BBQ, Choice of buffalo, or sweet Thai sesame chili sauce (Gluten-free) $11
There is always something new being added to the menu. There are special days and unique meals that can be eaten. Waterman’s Tavern is a one-stop shop for everything American.
When the meals are being prepared, vegans and vegetarians are put into consideration. So, it is a one-stop shop for vegans. The Waterman’s Tavern staff are respectful, friendly, and polite. They ensure that customer satisfaction is a priority.
About Waterman‘s Tavern
Waterman’s Tavern now has a sushi Lounge. This is a specialty because chefs have worked with Chef Masuhara Morimoto. The sushi variety ranges from roles specialty platters like hand rolls, rice bowls, and a lot of other delicious meals.
The opening time is hours from 3 PM Wednesday through Saturday. Brunch starts at 10 AM on Sundays. On a daily basis, there are special offerings and menus including a special meal on Wednesday (Prime Rib Night).
The grill has live music. There is a sophisticated main dining room that offers a memorable fine dining night. It is stylish and spacious. It has a view of beautiful scenery. It has an elegant atmosphere at night. Reservations can be made either in the main dining area or the private dining area. They are open to all events. You can go there for a time of relaxation.
Here’s the map for Waterman‘s Tavern:
As you can see, Waterman‘s Tavern is about 15 minutes from our head office in Brick, NJ!