Texas Roadhouse is an American steak house chain restaurant that was founded by Wayne the Kent Taylor on February 17, 1993, to specialize in steaks. The first Texas Roadhouse to ever exist on this planet appeared in Green Tree Mall, Clarksville, South Indiana United States. However, as we speak, Texas Roadhouse is located in Howell Township and 611 different locations, while its headquarter is located in Louisville, United States.
Even though Wayne’s goal wasn’t to make only a family restaurant and not just a steak restaurant, but a place where everyone irrespective of age and gender; can have a great meal.
Why do many love Texas Roadhouse?
Although there is a lot of feedback from the people that have visited this restaurant, however, here are a few of the reasons Texas Roadhouse is always filled with a lot of people:
- Texas Roadhouse is kid-friendly
- they have good prices for meals
- their staffs are friendly
- their manager is always available to attend to any need or problem
- indoor dining and outdoor dining,
- cozy and hip atmosphere
- great service
- casual, healthy options
- stylish interior
- fantastic salads and desserts
- great people
These are why many love to take their dinner at the Texas Roadhouse.
Texas Roadhouse Food Menu
Texas Roadhouse (Howell, NJ) has a lot of dishes that will cause you to always return to Texas some other time.
- Texas Red Chili contains 290 / 490 cal.
- Fried Pickles contains 550 cal.
- Cactus Blossom contains 970 cal.
- Tater Skins contains 1130 cal.
- Grilled Shrimp Appetizer contains 590 cal.
- Cheese Fries contains 1240 cal.
- Twisted Mozzarella contains 685 cal.
- Combo Appetizer
- Rattlesnake Bites contains 560 cal.
- Boneless Buffalo Wings contains 1000 cal.
- Killer Ribs contains 720 cal.
We the community resident feedback meals & gladly recommend that visit the Texas Roadhouse & have a taste.
Texas Roadhouse Drinks Menu
Looking for the best drink for a dinner? Texas Roadhouse has the best of drinks for you. Below is the list of drinks, you can get in Texas Roadhouse.
- The Legend Margarita 270 cal.
- Mango Margarita 520 cal.
- Kenny’s Cooler 290 cal.
- Sangria Margarita 440 cal.
- Hurricane Margarita 260 cal.
- Original Frozen Margarita 490 cal.
- Original Rocks Margarita 270 cal.
- Armadillo Punch 130 cal.
- Top Shelf L.I.T. 340 cal.
- Southern Whiskey L.I.T. 370 cal.
Texas Roadhouse is indeed an amazing place for steak, indoors or outdoors meal, the best is always reserved for you. You will find the best Texas Roadhouse at 5309 US Hwy. 9 North, Howell Township, next to other great places to visit such as Wendy’s, Candlewood Swim and Racquet Club, White Castle, Allaire State Park Campground, Manasquan Reservoir, and the list continues!
Providing our plumbing services at the same town as these well known spots is a great pleasure!
Here’s the map for Texas Roadhouse:
As you can see, Texas Roadhouse is about 20 minutes from our head office in Brick, New Jersey!