Have you heard of Berkeley Little League? Come and enjoy the best baseball at the Little League club.
About the Berkeley Litte League
Berkeley Little League is a non-profit youth baseball program that serves all of Berkeley Township and Ocean Gate. The facility is located at 43 Moorage Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721, United States. Berkeley Little League is chartered with Little League International and has almost 400 players.
Berkeley Little League was established in the 1970s and the program has been devoted to providing the place and facility for every child to learn and play baseball in a welcoming and friendly environment. At whatever level a child plays or wants to play, either as a learner or a senior player, the Berkeley Little League has facilities to help improve fitness, skills, coordination, strength, strategic thinking with coaching that also helps to improve overall life growth.
At Berkeley Little League, if true hardship can be verified for any child that wants to play but has no ability to pay, the fees are adjusted and sometimes waived so that no child with the desire to play in the great game of baseball will be turned away.
Berkeley Little League is split into 6 divisions along the lines of competitiveness and age. These are;
- A / Tee Ball Division (4 to 7 years old)
- AA – Division (7 to 8 years old)
- AAA – Division (9 to 12 years old)
- Intermediate Division (11 to 13 years old)
- Junior Division (13 and 14 years old)
- Senior Division (14 to 16 years old
Either for casual recreational playing or with the intention of going pro, Berkeley Little League is a great place to begin. The League also encourages parents to get involved in sports, especially if they have kids playing the sport as they can be their biggest motivator, critic, coach, fan, and role model.
- The Robert J. Everett, Jr. Volunteer Community Center: Berkeley Little League is home to the Robert J. Everett, Jr. Volunteer Community Center which is an indoor recreational center named after the former president of Berkeley Little League, Robert J. Everett. The community center is dedicated to all things baseball and other events that support the community. Robert J. Everett, Jr. Volunteer Community Center covers more than 12,000 square foot and it is a great community centerpiece.
- Leiter Field: Berkeley Little League is also home to the Leiter Field that honors former pro baseball stars Al and Mark Leiter who are legendary hometown favorites sons of the community.
The club shares the area with a variety of interesting recreational spots like Veterans Park, Berkeley Island Marine, Double Trouble State Park, Cedar Creek Golf Course, and Ocean County Airport, and you can also find great restaurants near such as MJ’s Restaurant Bar And Grill and Yesterday’s Restaurant.
If you’re looking for a highly rated professional plumbing company in the area, look no further than Proficient Plumbing and Heating for efficient handling of all plumbing issues.
Brought to you by
Here’s the map for Berkeley Little League:
As you can see, Berkeley Little League is about a half hour from our head office in Brick, New Jersey!